Client Services-Sales Coach
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Type - Permanent, Full Time
As one of the fastest growing insolvency firms in Canada, Bromwich+Smith’s goal is to help an ever-greater number of Canadians find relief from debt. We are an organization of individuals with diverse skills, interests, cultural backgrounds + opinions that strengthen our collaborative team.
We are more than just licensed insolvency trustees. We help people through some of the most emotionally challenging points in their lives and assist them in rebuilding their worth.
- We give our clients the advice, attention, and confidence to overcome financial obstacles.
- We believe in treating everyone with grace + respect.
Bromwich+Smith is seeking a full time Sales Coach that is passionate about providing exemplary client centric delivery of service. As part of the Client Services portfolio, Bromwich+Smith has a team of Debt Relief Specialists that are the first point of contact for prospective clients. This team is focused on delivering exceptional empathy, comprehensive information about our services, and influencing these client leads to partake in an appointment with our Licensed Insolvency Trustees such that we can accelerate getting them under creditor debt protect and help with their financial rehabilitation.
As a Sales Coach, you will monitor client calls in order to create targeted coaching plans for the respective sales strengths and opportunities of each Debt Relief Specialist using a positive, engaging and motivational manner. You will also score the calls using our quality scorecard, track all scores, and utilize this data to understand individual and team sales competency trends. There will also be an expectation to frequently report on team performance to the management of the firm such that we can meet our strategic goals and deliver an exceptional client experience. When you are not monitoring and coaching our Debt Relief Specialists, you will be focused on constantly innovating our sales scripting and general sales strategy.
- You hold a post-secondary degree at the college or university level with a focus on business, education or a related field.
- You have 5 or more years of experience as a Sales Coach.
- You possess professional certifications in sales training such as Certified Inside Sales Professional (CISP), Certified Sales Professional (CSP).
- You have knowledge of and successful implementation of successful sales models.
- You possess exceptional organizational skills, including the ability to handle multiple assignments and prioritize work.
- You are an exceptional collaborator that builds strong work relationships and understands motivational coaching to ensure exceptional individual and team performance.
- You have an excellent command of the English language (oral, written and presentation).
- You are an engaging and dynamic public speaker.
- You have intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite along with a strong aptitude for learning new computer programs.
- You work Monday through Friday with the flexibility to work varied hours in accordance with the business needs.
- You monitor live and recorded calls to assess the sales competency of respective Debt Relief Specialists to identify coaching opportunities
- You promote accountability by designing and developing comprehensive individual and team sales coaching plans to optimize performance.
- You analyze sale processes to identify sales training needs.
- You collaborate with the DRS Team Lead(s) and management to arrive at new and innovative sales strategies.
- You conduct motivational and value-add coaching sessions with Debt Relief Specialists to induce trust and maximize your credibility.
- You inspire change through role-play, product education, team-sharing, personal challenges and accountability
- You maintain a database of call monitoring scores and report on individual and team trends in order to react quickly to improve sales behaviors.
Nice to Have:
- Contact Centre sales coaching experience
Why work for Bromwich + Smith:
- You will be part of a growing and dynamic Insolvency firm with offices in Alberta, British Columbia, and Ontario.
- We offer on the job training and opportunity for growth and professional development.
- We offer a competitive salary with annual performance reviews, incremental increases and the opportunity to earn annual bonus for superior performance.
- We have great benefits that includes wellness days, paid vacation time, and company matching RRSP saving program.
- We have a convenient downtown location close to ample parking and Calgary Transit. If you use transit for your work commute, Bromwich + Smith will provide you with a transit pass.
- We have a state-of-the-art gym in our building.
- Bromwich+Smith strives to be a steward in our communities. The firm volunteers time and resources to organizations such as the Ronald McDonald House and various other charitable causes, walks, and fund-raising activities that benefit those in need in our community.